Data-driven People Energy and Performance
to Create Sustainable Change
- Drama or Vision/ Positive Energy-based Positive Change?
- Power or Connected Community?
- Stifling Apathy or Understanding Resistance?
Deb has three main channels for the work she & her team does to aid you renewal and planning to maximize your organization’s productivity:
1) This site, REVELN Consulting, LLC, covers the head, heart & hands helping you align your data, people and passion for business systemically. We are known for our deep expertise in meeting design, facilitation (medium to large-group methods), speaking topics, consulting & executive leader coaching engagements.
Reveln is also a concept based in the words revelation & reveling. I help remove interference as well as maximize your business leader & teams / groups’ experience while building workforce engagement and productivity. This includes having fun in and at work.
Engagement and change agility powers productivity!
We use principles of community and co-creation to help your organization more fully capture its passions and yearnings.
You can contact me here for a chat on how I can help you leverage the smarts in and around your organization, such as in dealing with change in our VUCA world, one that is Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous, described in Deb’s online Talent and Performance Development and Change Leadership Watch ScoopIt newsletters.
I’m also pictured here, (in orange) as a panelist at a global change conference, the 2012 ACMP, offering: Success Secrets of Trusted Change Advisors. More photos of this event are here.
I’m also a leadership coach and part of the human two-legged herd, with Horseplay, via colleagues Christina Pitts and Lynne Aldridge. I’ve been impressed with the depth and quality of leadership learning of leader teams and individuals who participate in a Horseplay day and program, offered locally and nationally. Photos:
3) My third area of service, that reflects my current experience with large group methods is, social media, which helps power communication among change leaders, consultants, coaches & business owners. I do this via the Social Media Learning Lab (SMLL), now in partnership with LesGo Social Media Marketing and Training.
We also have a OPEN LinkedIn group here that you can join (by request, to prevent spam). In this group we exchange views and discuss social media questions, learning how to leverage SOCIAL for your business success.
I was interviewed by a respected marketing specialist on why and what I do here, thanks to brand designer @Kristine Putt (ParagonMoon.)
Feel free to browse and comment on anything you find of interest. I’ll hear you. ~ Deb
Below: Deb with consulting colleagues – connected in work we are doing for midwest businesses.
Reveln Consulting strengthens leadership and team effectiveness.
We excel in delivering:
- organization development – analysis based on data and desired results using systems thinking and positive organizational scholarship
- coaching – developing effective leaders, usually in 15 minute coaching sessions spaced for maximum effectiveness
- process and event facilitation
We offer support, guidance and creative problem-resolution ideas which help senior and middle managers become better managers – improving organizational and individual performance of the people they lead, mindful of your organization as a holistic system.
Clients achieve improved organizational and team performance because of Reveln’s creative design and facilitation of team process, organization retreats, executive strategic planning, and leadership development programs.
“The illiterate of 21st century will not be those who cannot read & write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.” ~ Alvin Toffler
Through expert coaching, Reveln clients have become more empowered leaders encouraging, challenging and inspiring the people they lead through co-creation, communication and sustainable implementation of their business vision – enabling organizational goals to become more achievable. Reveln Consulting serves businesses, higher education and non-profit organizations.
This consulting approach benefits organizations by
- Empowering leaders, teams and individual staff members
- Making change easier and faster
- Putting the minds of all staff to work
- Enhancing the quality and speed of decisions
- Enhancing teamwork
- Stimulating innovation and creativity
- Increasing profits (or cost reduction for nonprofits)
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Improving product and service quality
- Raising cost effectiveness
- Improving organizational flexibility
- Personal feelings of effectiveness
- Job, work and life satisfaction
Why the name – Reveln Consulting? More about that here (along with the Reveln Spyder.)
Current video and written references available on this site. More references available depending on your project needs. Deb’s work history and profile is available at LinkedIn.
Additional learning and news:
- Deb has over 1000+ followers via her curation newsletter: Change Leadership Watch news, here.
- Deb is on YouTube via Change Results
- View Deb’s work with coaches, consultants and small business via The Social Media Learning Lab
We offer consultation, coaching, workshops to leaders, groups, teams and organizations.
- You can also email me at: DebNystrom@Reveln.com – with your interests or just for an informal business chat.