Deb excels in delivering:
- leadership development – based on data and focused on desired outcomes
- positive change – reference my depth of whole systems expertise and positive organizational scholarship
- leadership coaching – developing effective leaders, usually in 15 minute coaching sessions spaced for maximum effectiveness
- process and event facilitation
Background: Deb honed her whole systems consulting & coaching expertise based on twenty years of leadership development work at the University of Michigan, with a focus on performance management, talent development and competency systems work. She’s also the founder of the Social Media Learning Lab. Deb is also now working with midwest businesses, non-profits and entrepreneurial leaders using the killer combo of whole systems, change consulting expertise and coaching.
She started her career as an internal multi-unit consultant and intrapreneur in the 80′s working with many change projects and initiatives at the University of Michigan. She became the OD practice lead at the University of Michigan in 2005. Deb continues today as owner of Reveln Consulting and works with executives, deans, leadership teams and organizations. For more, see Deb’s current biography:
REVELN offers support, guidance and creative problem-resolution ideas to help you develop leadership excellence – improving organizational and individual performance of the people you lead, as we are mindful of your organization as a holistic system.
Clients achieve improved organizational and team performance because of our creative design and facilitation of team process, organization retreats, executive strategic planning, and leadership development programs.
“The illiterate of 21st century will not be those who cannot read & write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.” ~ Alvin Toffler
Through expert coaching, Reveln clients have become more empowered leaders encouraging, challenging and inspiring the people they lead through co-creation, communication and sustainable implementation of their business vision – enabling organizational goals to become more achievable. Reveln Consulting serves businesses, higher education and non-profit organizations.
This consulting approach benefits organizations by
- Empowering leaders, teams and individual staff members
- Making change easier and faster
- Putting the minds of all staff to work
- Enhancing the quality and speed of decisions
- Enhancing teamwork
- Stimulating innovation and creativity
- Increasing profits (or cost reduction for nonprofits)
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Improving product and service quality
- Raising cost effectiveness
- Improving organizational flexibility
- Personal feelings of effectiveness
- Job, work and life satisfaction
Interested in a brief, no obligation conversation with me? Contact me via DebNystrom@REVELN.com or call us via the phone number listed to the right on this page.
Interested in the Best of the Best newsletter? All it takes is your email in the yellow box on this page. (We don’t spam ever!)
Data-driven People Energy and Performance to Create Sustainable Change
Deb has three main channels for the work she & her team does to aid you renewal and planning to maximize your organization’s productivity.
1) This site, REVELN Consulting, LLC, covers the head, heart & hands helping you align your data, people and passion for business systemically. We are known for our deep expertise in meeting design, facilitation (medium to large-group methods), speaking topics, consulting & executive leader coaching engagements. Drama, power plays and apathy are often platforms for change:
- Drama or Vision/ Energy-based Positive Change?
- Power or Connected Community?
- Stifling Apathy or Understanding Resistance?
Reveln is also a concept based in the words revelation & reveling. I help remove interference as well as maximize your business leader & teams / groups’ experience while building workforce engagement and productivity. This includes having fun in and at work.
Engagement and change agility powers productivity!
We use principles of community and co-creation to help your organization more fully capture its passions and yearnings.
You can contact me here for a chat on how I can help you leverage the smarts in and around your organization, such as in dealing with change in our VUCA world, one that is Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous, described in Deb’s online Talent and Performance Development and Change Leadership Watch ScoopIt newsletters.
I’m also pictured here, (in orange) as a panelist at a global change conference, the 2012 ACMP, offering: Success Secrets of Trusted Change Advisors. More photos of this event are here.
I’m also a leadership coach and part of the human two-legged herd, with Horseplay, via colleagues Christina Pitts and Lynne Aldridge. I’ve been impressed with the depth and quality of leadership learning of leader teams and individuals who participate in a Horseplay day and program, offered locally and nationally. Photos:
3) My third area of service, that reflects my current experience with large group methods is, social media, which helps power communication among change leaders, consultants, coaches & business owners. I do this via the Social Media Learning Lab (SMLL).
See The Social Media Learning Lab page on my REVELN.com site here.
We also have a OPEN LinkedIn group here that you can join (by request, to prevent spam). In this group we exchange views and discuss social media questions, learning how to leverage SOCIAL for your business success.
I was interviewed by a respected marketing specialist on why and what I do here, thanks to brand designer @Kristine Putt (ParagonMoon.)
Feel free to browse and comment on anything you find of interest. I’ll hear you. ~ Deb
Below: Deb with consulting colleagues – connected in work we are doing for midwest businesses.
Reveln Consulting strengthens leadership and team effectiveness.
Why the name – Reveln Consulting? More about that here (along with the Reveln Spyder.)
More cool stuff, including contacting Deb:
We offer consultation, coaching, workshops to
leaders, groups, teams and organizations.
For your needs, business pains, facilitation, interview/investigations work,
it starts with a hello via email or a phone call.