Deb Nystrom & REVELN Consulting
We excel in delivering:
- executive and leadership coaching – offering a depth of experience to higher education and non-profit leaders, as well as entrepreneurs
- leadership and team development – assisted by current research and reputation based data, focused on achieving desired leadership and team outcomes
- positive change – using whole systems expertise and positive organizational scholarship
- process and event facilitation – using a design and advisory team, microcosm approaches to co-create adaptive change skills from the very beginning, rooted in stakeholder engagement
using a DPPE consultative approach to co-create and achieve desired outcomes with our clients: DATA, PURPOSE, PLAN, EVALUATE. (Engage in the Data phase, Execute and further engage in the Plan and Evaluation phases.)
Background: Deb honed her whole systems consulting & coaching expertise based on twenty years of leadership development work at the University of Michigan, with a focus on performance, talent development and competency systems. She’s also the founder of the Social Media Learning Lab. Deb works in higher education, with national non-profits, and with entrepreneurial leaders using whole systems, change consulting expertise and leadership coaching. She also has a depth of career development expertise.
- Deb Nystrom’s Biography (with live links, Word, 2 pages with references)
- Deb Biography (PDF version)
REVELN offers support, guidance and creative problem-resolution ideas to help you develop leadership excellence – improving organizational and individual performance of the people you lead, as we are mindful of your organization as a holistic system.
Clients achieve improved organizational and team performance because of our creative design and facilitation of team process, organization retreats, executive strategic planning, and leadership development programs.
“The illiterate of 21st century will not be those who cannot read & write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.” ~ Alvin Toffler
Through expert coaching, Reveln clients have become more empowered leaders encouraging, challenging and inspiring the people they lead through co-creation, communication and sustainable implementation of their business vision – enabling organizational goals to become more achievable. Reveln Consulting serves businesses, higher education and non-profit organizations.
This consulting approach benefits organizations by
- Empowering leaders, teams and individual staff members
- Making change easier and faster
- Putting the minds of all staff to work
- Enhancing the quality and speed of decisions
- Enhancing teamwork
- Stimulating innovation and creativity
- Increasing profits (or cost reduction for nonprofits)
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Improving product and service quality
- Raising cost effectiveness
- Improving organizational flexibility
- Personal feelings of effectiveness
- Job, work and life satisfaction
Data-driven People Energy and Performance to Create Sustainable Change
Deb has three main channels for the work she & her team does to aid you renewal and planning to maximize your organization’s productivity.
1) This site, REVELN Consulting, LLC, covers the head, heart & hands helping you align your data, people and passion for business systemically. We are known for our deep expertise in meeting design, facilitation (medium to large-group methods), speaking topics, consulting & executive leader coaching engagements. Drama, power plays and apathy are often platforms for change:
- Drama or Vision/ Energy-based Positive Change?
- Power or Connected Community?
- Stifling Apathy or Understanding Resistance?
Reveln is also a concept based in the words revelation & reveling. I help remove interference as well as maximize your business leader & teams / groups’ experience while building workforce engagement and productivity. This includes having fun in and at work.
Engagement and change agility powers productivity!
We use principles of community and co-creation to help your organization more fully capture its passions and yearnings.
I’m also pictured here, (in orange) as a panelist at a global change conference, the 2012 ACMP, offering: Success Secrets of Trusted Change Advisors. More photos of this event are here.
2) I’m also an executive leadership and team coach, specializing in asking powerful questions and helping you dealing with the rapid change in our 21st century VUCA world, one that is Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous. VUCA and change resources are further described in Deb’s online Talent and Performance Development and Change Leadership Watch ScoopIt newsletters.
Deb is also part of the human two-legged herd leadership coaching herd including Equine Assisted leadership and team coaching, with Horseplay, and friends. There is great depth and quality of leadership learning of those leader teams and individuals who participate in horse-guided coaching and leadership, offered locally and nationally. More here: 4 Leadership Lessons from Horse-Guided Coaching
3) My third area of service, that reflects my current experience with large group methods is, social media, which helps power communication among change leaders, consultants, coaches & business owners. I do this via the Social Media Learning Lab (SMLL).
See The Social Media Learning Lab page on my REVELN.com site here.
We also have a OPEN LinkedIn group here that you can join (by request, to prevent spam). In this group we exchange views and discuss social media questions, learning how to leverage SOCIAL for your business success.
I was interviewed by a respected marketing specialist on why and what I do here, thanks to brand designer @Kristine Putt (ParagonMoon.)
Feel free to browse and comment on anything you find of interest. I’ll hear you. ~ Deb
Below: Deb with consulting colleagues – connected in work we are doing for midwest businesses.
Reveln Consulting strengthens leadership and team effectiveness.
Why the name – Reveln Consulting?More about that here (along with the Reveln Spyder.)
Join the 5000+ followers EACH via her curated news: Change Management Resources and Change Leadership Watch news, here.
We offer consultation, coaching, workshops to
leaders, groups, teams and organizations.
For your needs, business pains, facilitation, interview/investigations work,
it starts with a hello via email or a phone call.