Note: Updated in 2013 with minor edits.
Highlights from Future Midwest at Eastern Market, Detroit:
- Oliver Starr discussing Curation via Pearltrees,
- Example – Louis Vuitton store in Milan, Guggenheim museum in NYC
- New Chicago architects and Manifest Digital, consulting + digital, disruption, change: highlighting generational differences and the role of leadership in dealing with adaptation, reinvention, innovation
- Winners of the $100K for a start-up award Gumshoe – Funded by Night
- Evening keynote by Dan Gilbert: Vision for WEBward Avenue, Make Detroit cars sexy again, the importance of tech and creative companies coming to the D, and how great it is to live, work, and play in Detroit.
Theme: The two-day conference is designed for executive management and decision makers from corporate, small and midsized businesses, entrepreneurs, brand managers, marketing, communication professionals, students and professionals in the digital/technology spheres, offering advice on implementing digital strategies to engage their audiences and boost the profitability of their companies. FutureMidwest conferences focus on the impact of technology in five areas:
- Integrated marketing: How to integrate digital platforms into a well-rounded marketing mix
- User experience: How to create an engaging experience across a variety of digital media
- Mobile: How it’s impacting information exchange and user access and how to utilize it
- Business Intelligence/Analytics: How to define metrics that matter most and apply them
- Regional growth: How the Midwest is participating in the Information Age
YOU ARE INVITED! Share your email address in the YELLOW BOX on the TOOL page box here. In this way, we can offer collaboration opportunities and let you know when we offer:
- a few free days of access to new ebooks (on Amazon.com via Kindle),
- how to initiate change and move beyond industrial age practices,
- how to build interest and engagement,
- how to energize performance, and
- how to build sustainable commitment in your business,
- a free webinar on how to create a map to plan for a change to industrial age thinking, including Performance Appraisal practices.
We will NEVER share your email or spam you with weekly emails.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.