In looking for a couple resources to help a small business owner, I came across my own membership information (free) in DocStoc. After refreshing my memory on why I signed up, I realized that small business in general could be well served by reviewing resources on DocStoc.
A number of the free documents are quite useful. For example, here are two I recommend for a general orientation to small business online and social media marketing, both free, available for download:
- Social Media: the Future of Small Business Marketing (pdf)
- Social Media and Online Marketing – Sergio Balegno (pdf)
What is DocStoc?
- an online community and marketplace to find and share professional documents.
- a platform to upload and share documents with the world
- a large repository of free and for purchase legal, business, financial, technical, and educational documents that can be easily searched, previewed and downloaded.
Docstoc also provides technology through various APIs and Widgets to help facilitate the sharing and promotion of documents across the web. The site has popularized the use of embedding documents throughout the blogosphere and mainstream media.
Find out more, and try it out here: