Deb: This site is quite a goldmine of Small Business & start-up resources from those with experience in the small business arena. The site includes articles on how to get started–straight talk, comparing the differences of leasing vs. buying real estate, business plan development resources (SCORE), and marketing advice. I highly recommend a walk-thru, from one who’s been down the entrepreneurial path and is still doing small business work from the consulting side.
The Entrepreneur Network
- FAQ — Frequently asked questions.
- What’s New — Recent additions to the site.
- New Products Wanted — Manufacturers and marketers looking for new products.
- Private-Sector Resources — Technical and business support resources willing to work with the little guy.
- For Inventors — Articles of interest to inventors.
- For Entrepreneurs — Articles of interest to entrepreneurs.
- SCORE — Business planning reference materials from individual SCORE counselors.
- Recommended Sites — Links to other sites that inventors and entrepreneurs may find useful.