Contact Deb via email DebNystrom@Reveln.com,
LinkedIn or phone: 734-846-5631.
Topics & projects:
- Performance in leadership teams: technology, higher education faculty, administration, nonprofit and entrepreneurial teams
- Adapting to change (antifragile, adaptive, collaborative), change readiness assessment
- Strategy, visioning, preparedness, planning, sustained execution using design and advisory teams
- Retreat facilitation including, but not limited to the methodologies of Preferred Futuring, Liberating Structures, Open Space Technology and World Café
- Technology & business platform implementations and sustainability (the human element, pilot testing)
- All topics described above can include project and design team support, team leader & team coaching, peer group coaching, focus groups, meetings, retreats. See a full list of services here.
Thank you for visiting the REVELN website. REVELN, LLC is committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy. Below is our policy of handling your private information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect two types of information about website visitors: Personal information (things like your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) which you have voluntarily submitted to us, and aggregate information such as how many visitors log on to our sites, the pages they access, etc.
In general, you can visit this website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information. You may need to provide some information to register with the site and/or to receive information as well as to gain access to full articles and tools, notice of presentations and events, as well as any promotions or surveys. We collect, maintain, and use personal information you have voluntarily submitted to contact you, and to respond to your comments or requests for information. In addition, we may use personal information to provide you the most helpful services to meet your needs and respond to your inquiries.
DATA SHARING AND TRANSFER
REVELN Consulting and Coaching will not trade, sell, or share your personal information without your consent, unless required by law or as disclosed to you when the information is collected
Cookies help us make your visit to our website more enjoyable and meaningful. A cookie is a small text information file that your web browser places on your computer when you visit a website. This helps us to recognize you when you return to our site. We may use such technology to obtain non-personal information from you as an online visitor.
We do not intentionally collect any information or market to children under 16.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This website may contain links to other websites. REVELN.com and REVELN Consulting, LLC does not control the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We recommend you carefully read the privacy policies of each site you visit.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
By using this website or any other REVELN Consulting and Coaching website or promotion ads, you accept our privacy statement and conditions posted on the website. We reserve the right to update, change, modify or remove portions of this policy at any time. Please check back for updates to our Privacy Statement.