Working with the Horses
Leadership and team development work using horse guides is provocative, generative, developmental, and powerful. It enriches self-awareness, helps remove blind spots, fosters creativity, innovation, and productivity while improving human relationships for individuals and groups. Two resources that provide more in-depth are here:
- The benefits of working with horses:
4 Leadership Lessons from Horse-Guided Coaching
- A handout for preparing to attend an equine guided event: Horse Safety Tips for your Horse-Guided Coaching Experience
Deb’s experience with horse-assisted coaching was as a part of her affiliation with Horseplay, the Pitts-Aldrich organization, and Maple Ridge Farm and Deb Vogt, Holly Michigan and others.
Additional photos of some of Deb’s work with Horseplay and horse-guided coaching is here.
- Horse-guided work uses the sensitivity and sensibility of horses, one of the most successful prey animals on the earth. In horse-guided coaching experiences, you do not ride the horses. Safety is foremost in all horse-guided coaching work.
Experiencing a horse “demo”
Working with a horse guide can help you:
- break through barriers to your success,
- speed your progress toward your goals,
- improve your self-awareness, and
- improve clarity in your intentions,
- improve your business success.
In addition to Deb’s coaching skills described here, Deb is also an experienced consultant (25+ years as an intrapreneur & organization development facilitator) with deep expertise in organizational systems and systems thinking, as well as technological skills to help you look at the context for your business, business and personal leadership and career growth in today’s open, continuously changing, social media influenced world.
Coaching articles by Deb include:
- Selecting a Coach: Connect, Clarify and Commit & 10 Questions to Ask Your Prospective Coach (Includes a live interview of Deb by TJ Wisner.)
- Using Jung to Clarify the Power of Introversion and Extroversion in Coaching – How to go beyond the limited labels to better understand and unlock your strengths
If you’ve read this far, here’s the final action step, what’s needed to make a difference in your life: Contact Deb here and schedule a time to talk about leadership development
One thought on “Horse Guided Leadership Coaching”
Comments are closed.